Thursday, October 31, 2013

Who Are We? The Programmer

I can not say how fortunate we are to have gotten Matt to function on this project with us. The guy is almost certainly about as talented and hard-operating as you are every going to locate on the net. So far, he's offered us the ideal tool I could have hoped for to develop the game and he's continuously operating on improvements and updates.

Meet Matt Jolly!

Name: Matthew Jolly
Place: Virginia, United States
Age: 23

Very first game: Earliest game I can don't forget playing is possibly Super Mario Bros., but the 1 that stands out most to me is Road Rash for the SEGA Genesis. I played that game for hours with my dad.

Also, I learned not to ever search for "Road Rash"
Preferred game: Savage: The Battle for Newerth. Even though I had currently been programming for a couple of years prior, modding Savage's source code is what caused me to really look at programming as a profession, and kindled my passion for creating games. It was also the most enjoyable I consider I've ever had playing a game, as effectively as my first genuine foray into online gaming in general.


Thoughts on Sprout: I enjoy the idea behind Sprout, particularly the direction we've taken with it. The blend of Murilo's art and John's music creates a wonderful atmosphere, and the style Tom has for the levels and puzzles will certainly make for an engaging and fun game. I'm excited to operate on this project and can't wait to see how it has evolved upon completion.

Favorite Indie Game: Arguably this would also be Savage, as they had been regarded as Indie at the time--but they had a decent quantity of monetary backing. To choose a a lot more "indie" indie game, I'd most likely have to decide on Mount & Blade. That is a very fun game, and the initial improvement group consisted of one man and his wife!


No comments:

Post a Comment