Saturday, October 19, 2013

10 Famous Success Quotes



10: Philippos


 "You may only succeed if you want succeeding, you might only fail if you do not mind failing."





09: Smart Particular person


“What counts is not the quantity of hours you put in, but how considerably you put in the hours.”





08: Earl Nightingale



"We turn out to be what we feel about most of the time, and that is the strangest secret."





07: Eliphas Levi


"Weak people speak and do not act, sturdy individuals act and keep quiet."





06: Thomas Jefferson


"I locate that the harder I perform the more luck I seem to have."






05: Abraham Lincoln


"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed,
But I am bound to live by the light that I have. I should stand with anybody that stands proper,
And stand with him even though he is appropriate, and element with him when he goes incorrect."





04: Mary Kay Ash


"Never limit your self. Numerous individuals limit themselves to what they consider they can do.
You can go as far as you thoughts lets you. What you think, you can obtain."





03: Norman Vicent Peale


"There are some issues you cannot learn from other folks. You have to pass via the fire."





02: Mark Amend


 "Action generates motivation not the other way around."





01: Mark Victor Hansen


"Do not wait until almost everything is just proper. It will never be excellent. There will constantly be challenges, obstacles and significantly less than excellent situations. So what, Get began now. With each and every step you take, you will develop stronger and Stronger, far more and more skilled, much more and far more self-confident and more and much more profitable."

No comments:

Post a Comment