Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Swag Prep and More

Don't forget last week's fiasco? I learned a useful lesson from that. I hate ironing. Here's to a life of wrinkled shirts.

An army of pouches!
Turns out, even though, I love stamping issues!

 So the custom Stamp arrived at the door on late Tuesday afternoon and I immediately got to function stamping away at ~150 of these tiny drawstring pouches. It's weirdly enjoyable. And surprisingly messy. Inside minutes my fingertips had been covered in ink (a few of you will be getting fairly smudged bags, sorry.) Several minutes later, so was my face and shirt and possibly my hair simply because I am a child and cannot not touch everything all the time.

Authentic knee action. So punk-rock.
Subsequent came the method of filling the bags up with sunflower seeds. See that enormous bucket in the background? It really is FILLED with sunflower seeds. So with a pair of scissors and a glass of whiskey, I set to work. 4 pouches for 1 bag of sunflower seeds. Some folks got skimped, some individuals hit the jackpot, child. Such is life, I'm afraid.

A handful of hours of this for the past two nights has gotten me up to more than 150 bags filled. Not bad! I have seventy left, which must be much more than sufficient. Any extras will be mailed out to folks who ask for them and who don't live in locations that will be as well costly to provide to. So, Martians are out of the running. With this sentence, I am attempting to fill some added space so my formatting does not appear so weird here. I hope you guys enjoyed reading that sentence and this one following it that expresses the hope that you enjoyed it.



Ultimately, at the finish of the evening I collected by scattered display of completed bags and piled them together to make them appear more orderly.

one hundred+ here
If you want of these bags mailed to you, please let me know. Prerequisite is that you have to be following me on Twitter. 

As for the game? All but finished the demo level. Bad guys going in nowadays. Fixing some jump mechanics. 

I require to get a medium sized Tv someplace to bring to this show. Obtaining super-mega nervous. 

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment