We are presently functioning on a new, at present super secret, horror game where we aim to take what we learned from Amnesia to the next level. This is what you will be a component of creating.
A core feature of our games are atmospheric and immersive game worlds. You will be crafting these in collaboration with other members of the group, making positive that gameplay is smooth, that narrative functions  and that the proper themes are evoked.  It is quite creative perform, but it also require somebody who is not afraid to tweak and test a lot.
As an alternative of developing almost everything around a exciting core mechanic, our games derive most of their engagement from interaction with the planet. Each and every scene is a sort of mini-game. This needs you to be at house with both programming and style. We do not call for any very deep programming knowledge, but need you to really feel comfortable at implementing a range of gameplay in a 3D game.
More certain tasks incorporate:
- Implementing world events and activities based on a basic design document.
- Adding and updating core gameplay characteristics.
- Code simple AI behavior for the creatures encountered,
- To aid out with the fundamental world and narrative style.
Of fantastic value is that fact that you will be functioning from property. Frictional Games does not have an office, so it is critical that you are able to strategy your day, and operate without strict guidance.
Apart from this we also demand the following:
- That you reside in Europe or capable to move right here.
- Fluent in  English.
- Have played a key role in finishing at least a single game.
- Are effectively-versed in C++, C#, Java or related.
- Have worked on a game taking place in 3D.
- Have a quickly and stable world wide web connection.
Further but non-crucial specifications:
- You are interested in design, specially for immersive/narrative focused games.
- Have interest in sci-fi and horror.
- Capabilities in 3D modelling.
- Utilised to functioning in Unreal editor or comparable.
If this sounds like one thing for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org now!