Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Call for assistance

Note:
The following was all part of the Portal 2 ARG that we participated in and is not really critical any longer. Keeping it for historical motives.

So I just awoke to what can only be described as manic giggling and intense keyboard mashing. Initial pondering it was hallucinations caused by current days' fumes I ignored it. But it would not go away and I finally went up to investigate. What I identified was that my desk was spattered with fresh blood and mucus, something I spent the last minutes cleaning up with high stress hose (we installed one soon after the "Sottoth-incident").

Anyhow, this can only mean that one particular of the old specimens, subject H, has escaped as soon as once more. How he did manage to pick the lock without any fingers boggles the mind. I guess he constantly did have dexterous feet though. When we catch him there will no more of that even though.

In any case, if anyone spots strange messages on the forum or whatnot, please ignore them and just report back to me or any person at FG. I assure you something that subject H says is all just a mad animal's ramblings. Absolutely nothing to take any note of. Would be excellent if you all could help me catch the bugger.

Oh, properly time for placing some bear traps I guess!


PS: Good news from Razer, appears like the issues are fixed now. To all those that have reported missing limbs: we are working on obtaining (somewhat) fresh replacements!


PSS: What in god's name is that in my footwear!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment