Saturday, November 9, 2013

A Video This Week

Just a heads up to the couple of constant readers we have (thanks!)- we'll hopefully be releasing a new video on Friday that will show a couple of new game play components and outline the new way we have of generating levels. I feel I've mentioned this on Twitter currently, but we've opted away from a grass poly approach considering that it tends to be pretty time consuming.

So when once more I'll just be awkwardly talking more than the video as I attempt to clarify what's going on. 

Also, as the week progresses, I need to be capable to also add some far more visual updates like photographs and such. 
Like this one particular, except future additions will be far more fascinating.
In the mean time, please do not neglect to stick to us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.

I'm pretty confident that Friday is going to be a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment