Saturday, November 9, 2013

Holidays

Effectively, things have slowed down very a bit thanks to the holidays, and I need to confess that even I enjoyed a quick break from game work.

But I am back!

 Meanwhile, Matt and Murilo will be back at it beginning the 2nd of January and then factors need to start just rolling along from there. In the meantime, here's a image for you guys.


That's one more character concept that made it into the final round of picks. We're not going to be using that stunning tiny dude, but the image offers you a sense of how significantly detailed operate went into deciding on the alternative that is possibly the least detailed of the bunch.

Anyway, Satisfied New Year everyone! I hope you guys bear in mind to preserve coming back and seeing the news! Every single time this weblog logs a view, I get a single additional heart piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment