Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tomorrow, tomorrow

So I am now very excited. Fingers have been locked and uncomfortably crossed for the final two days. Tomorrow is our goal for an Alpha. For us, that indicates "Yes, this is truly happening. This is the most amazing superb outstanding unbelievable factor in the whole globe."

For you, it means all those very same issues, and also "I get to see this factor!"

So, if all goes according to program, I ought to have some great to show either tomorrow or on Tuesday.

Here's a small snippet of what you can probably count on:

Early operating shot of Sprout the Game

Also, I consider I'll start off posting our team's progress updates. They come each and every Monday, and who knows, there may be a person who is interested in the teeny particulars. As for me? I spent six hours right now staring at my screen attempting to figure out a way to develop a gap that could be crossed in some way that hasn't already been completed. 

Level two is turning out a lot more tough than I expected due to the fact, whilst it is thematically various than Level 1, it is nonetheless in the comfort stage of the game exactly where every puzzle functions a lot more like a tutorial than true gameplay.

As of appropriate now, there will be ZERO guidelines in the game. Everything should be discovered naturally. With any luck, the only text is truly going to come from you, the player! To any interested, I'd like the fill the game with your thoughts. What would you think if you had one day to reside? What would you wish for? What are your regrets? Either post them right here in the comments or e mail information@sproutthegame.com

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment