Thursday, November 7, 2013

Promos and Pizza

Going to T-Mode in Timonium quickly, trying to choose what type of "Swag" to get. It is all money out of pocket and that never ever feels good. I hope it is worth it. I've never completed a show like this prior to.

Initially I had wanted to turn that picture (left) into a slider puzzle, forcing recipients to stare at my game's name, logo, and web site for lengthy sufficient to hopefully pique interest.

Went to a couple of businesses. No one's capable to do anything like that for me without having it costing an arm and a leg and a head and possibly just about all of me. I just don't have the indicates.

So I keep seeking. Settling now on some seed bags for flowers. The bags have our logo on them, I guess. It sucks though, due to the fact even if they enjoy getting flower seeds, I'm ultimately just giving them future-trash.


I'm pretty damn nervous about this whole issue. We've got two weeks to get an up and operating playable demo, or I will appear like fairly a fool. Ideally, that signifies operating jumping expanding and dying are all set and ready to go. Plus an enemy to run away from/kill.

Day job's beginning to crush.

Tonight may possibly be a very good night for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. That movie is bossanova.




No comments:

Post a Comment