Monday, November 4, 2013

Trademarking Issues Prevent a Proper Title Here!

_______________________________________________________

If you do not want to study, please skip to the bottom to chime in about your option of Sprout's new name! 
Thank you!
_______________________________________________________

We got some undesirable news nowadays. A couple of months ago, I went by way of a trademark application service to register Sprout and Sprout the Game to safeguard myself from the law's hungry gavel. Less poetically, I didn't want to get sued.

At registration day, I did my searches by means of the a variety of categories to make certain that I wasn't wasting my time (and far more importantly, my funds) registering a name that was already taken. On hitting "Confirm", I felt safe in being aware of I had done my research and the name Sprout belonged to Decade Design and style.

My safety was imagined, it seems. My study worthless. Somehow the truth escaped me. "Sprout" it appears, has already been taken. Now the months and months of brand creating, Seo, and back-linking need to have to be entirely redone. I will also have to change the URL and name of the blog and register a new domain name (much more funds). I may even have to spend another sum of money to get the new name in the trademark approach. 

It also implies obtaining to make a substantial adjust the logo or fully redoing it. Poor Murilo. 

I will not continue boring you with my sob story, but I will try to get you in on the new plan. Certainly, we want a new name. But we want 1 that is not a total departure from our already existing one. So essentially, it wants to nevertheless in the word Sprout. So me and St!ka and a couple of the other folks have been racking our brains to try to come up with some great ones. We'd be honored and thankful and humbled and indebted and grateful and every other word like these if you are going to support us decide on the appropriate new name by either commenting and saying which you like greatest or by suggesting your personal suggestions.


Please, please comment with your choice!
  • Sprout the Voyage
  • Sprout the Journey
  • Sprout's Tale
  • Sprout's Passage
  • Sprout a Path
  • Sprout Forward
  • Sprout Roots
  • Eternal Sprout

No comments:

Post a Comment