Friday, November 8, 2013

Fairy gif

Murilo's place with each other a extremely lovely seeking fairy model to replace our little white sphere in the game. Right here is what it is supposed to look like:

Sprouts Tale ideal fairy

Regrettably, I appear to be getting some problems with that center portion. It seems randomly, and is only somewhat visible when the character is operating proper as an alternative of left. It's bizarre. I am positive I will have it worked out quickly but I am using this blog post to vent and also to brag about Murilo's art as if I had anything to do with it. 

Also, not to worry, that jump animation is not permanent! Just for playing with the coding side of issues 

Hopefully by the time you finish reading this, the gif will be finished loading. 

bugs in the new fairy model


No comments:

Post a Comment